Sleep Testing at Advanced Sleep Labs
Advanced Sleep Labs, LLC is Neurology, Inc.’s affiliated neurodiagnostic testing laboratory and offers not only sleep testing but also electroencephalography.
- Home sleep apnea screenings–the patient can have a simple test in the home to determine if further testing is necessary.
- In-lab Polysomnography (PSG), also known as “sleep studies” to diagnose sleep disorders including sleep apnea, movement disorders, and narcolepsy.
- PSGs with titration of Positive Air Pressure devices (such as CPAP) and oxygen.
- Multiple Sleep Latency Testing (MSLT).
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing (MWT).
We have a quality staff of physicians who are board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and qualified sleep technologists who perform our tests.
Call us any time if you have questions about testing or to schedule. We are available for daytime testing Monday-Friday and overnight sleep studies most nights of the week. We can also work to accommodate patients with different schedules.